Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hej, Min svävare är full med ålar

So I went to see "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" last week. Not only is it a brilliant film, better than the Swedish version in my opinion, but it has kicked in my desire to runaway to Sweden, if only for a weekend, into overdrive. I don't know if it is that David Fincher just picked beautiful visuals for the film, or Sweden is really that beautiful, but I have to find out.

The aerial views of Stockholm were unreal, somehow managing to catch both the modernity of the city coupled with the beautiful older architecture which seems to be everywhere. Then couple this with the amazing and compromised, pristine landscape and it looks a bit like how I imagine heaven to be (and it doesn't hurt that there are tall blondes there too).

So.... looks like I am planning a trip to Sweden after I get back from London next weekend.    

No comments:

Post a Comment